We have students seeking positions as Demi Pairs with Gold Coast and Brisbane families. The Demi Pairs work for up to 20 hours per week and provide the following help to the families:
- Helping with children in the morning, after school and at dinner and bath times.
- Assisting with cleaning and housework.
- Cleaning and tidying children’s rooms.
- Assisting with meal preparation and feeding young children.
- Reading stories and playtime.
- Baby-sitting during the week.
In return the family must provide accommodation in a private room with all meals, and give the students an Australian family experience and assistance with language skills. As they are on a working holiday, the students should have weekends off for free time.
The placement is normally for a 12 week period, but can be extended. The Demi Pairs attend classes Monday to Friday, from around 8:30am to 2:30pm. All students have Intermediate English, some experience with children and undertake orientation upon arrival.
For more information or to arrange an interview, please contact us on 07 5527 8688, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.